Monday, September 17, 2012

The Inner Mind Part one

The twisting hallways ever growing and changing. Each step is an eon as it grows before me and decides to split left and right. One is brightly light the other dark and slimy looking. One speaks of warmth and happiness the other of fear and anger. My head snaps left to right. I hear a giggle. A joke passed from an old friend.

I take the dark one. Squish Squish. My feet stick in the ooze. I struggle to continue down this darker and more twisting path. But I know a richness lays at it's end. One that will allow me to see what I have become.

Suddenly heavy breathing descends upon my neck. It's warm and moist. My hair stands on end. I imagine a beast with huge snarling fangs and I take off. My fleet now slapping against the floor. My shoes fly off in my frenzy. I turn and suddenly a door is before. I hear giggles.

1 comment: