Sunday, September 30, 2012

crazy


Another twist in this black and grey collider. Little flashes of light from the failing power units. I keep walking, with nothing better to do. I know every inch of these walls and floors...or is it floors and walls and ceilings? ha I am going mad. I know every inch. Theres the little scratch that I gave it with my finger.... how long ago? Ten years? A hundred? Or a year? Ha I don’t care. I am kept alive. I am not allowed to die. No matter the time. 

Creak!! Ohh I love the sound of an asteroid scratching the outer shell of this massive station. Wait...is it a station or a satellite? I know it’s big, it takes me twenty thousand steps to follow the main collider from end to end. And then close to fifty thousand maybe more to walk around it’s two rings. I know that theres two because well...duh two rings?! Hello how do you not know your home? Hmm...I wonder how big this place is? Hmm oh well. Its big. 

Suddenly I experience intense pains in my stomach. Hunger. I have not eaten in a long time. i try to see how long I can go without eating. I think I once went 24 sleep cycles without eating. Then I collapsed and woke up with a full stomach. Something wants me alive. 

Hey look the blood stains from all those people I killed. Wait...I looked around and saw the blood all over the place. Splattered on walls and ceilings and floors. Or is it the other way around? Haha I don’t care nor know. I stop and look at the bones of my...enemies? Lovers? Or both? Ground nearly into dust. I see what looks like a femur supporting a human skull on a wall. A hint of flesh still clinging to it. 

Wait... they were recent? Hmmm....time is messed up. Ohh well. I begin to skip and then I come to a port window. Deciding to look out I see dozens of ships floating in space. They seem to be slowly twisting around and being formed into what this place needs. I forgot that was what this thing was. It was a massive dock. Well shipyard. But it was destroying thousands of ships. It must be tearing them apart and then putting their supplies away. Hmmm...cool hehe. I live in a giant killer. Wait...do I kill? Hehe... 

Hey that looks like a few ships!!! Cool!!! I wonder what they are up to? Hmmm...lets see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment