Friday, September 21, 2012

Late at night rambles of a Gent.

I sit on my computer. The heat from our wood burning heating thingy making me sweat. But I wonder. Why do I write so late at night? Why must it always be around 11 or midnight or by golly 1 AM in the morn?! I have often thought this, as great mind will do, with a hot cocoa in my hands, with three tiny, perfectly white marshmallows in it. Steaming warming my hands. But I digress tooo far into the wandering mind. Or do I go far enough? Does that inner child of mine play enough? Do I let him out often enough to ramble and have fun. To take my imagination on rides of fancy? Where I am in English speaking gent? 

I often wonder, why do we shut up this child? This ohh so much fun little piece of energy! By golly I often wonder why? I often do in them middle of a speech of a dreadfuul speech by a booorrring teacher find my mind running wild. On a hunt, suddenly, inexplicably, for a dragon with a thousand teeth hoarding a great treasure!! But when I find this dragon I am suddenly and violently forced back to reality like an Eminem song! I have to sit back down and pow there goes gravity. Ohh golly sounds like the rapper in me wants out to rhyme and make merry jokes asunder like some uneducated fool! But I wont let him out...or will the child make him come play cause the English gent is no longer  fun?

Ohh child wants me to stay!! It's fun living with multiply voices! Opps I hear giiiiiiggggllliiiingg! Sally fourth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment