Friday, September 21, 2012

Giggling

"Hehe!! Cameron play!!" A shrill like tone reach's my ears. I am confused. What is this? Giggles reach my ear.

Again I take off! My feet fly in a blur. I run. Faster. Mountains fly by. I stop to think and again the growls come. The breath comes down my neck. I feel moister run down my neck and wet saliva drips on me. I shake from fear.

"Cameron run! RUN!!!" The tone wakes me. I frighten. Adrenaline kicks in, my veins turn fiery and my mind races. I take off like a pig set free from a pen. I flee. my breath becomes ragged. Soon I am at the door again. It's multitude of locks blocking me from opening it. I hear the breathing down the hallway. I scream in fear.

3 comments:

  1. This is very intense! :o I like it. Nice job Cameron :) Is this a dream or nightmare, or...something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too. Very creepy but intriguing!

    ReplyDelete