Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Its back

I am running down a slanted hall way. Something is scratching the ground behind me. I can hear it's looped footsteps.It's breathing it excited. I pick up my pace. Somehow I have enough energy to run faster. I have been running for such a long time. But this thing wants to kill me. I can sense it's gaze on the back of my neck. The cold dark icy gaze, the hairs on my neck stand up again. I slowed down. I run again. My energy is low. I need help.

"Cameron, you late to play!!" That voice!! It has to be my inner child. That or a demon is haunting me. Noooo.......NOOOO....NNNNNNOOOOO!!! I panic I freak. I scream and cry and spin in circles. A thousand knives stab me from all directions. Fear grips my heart, something grabs it and squeezes. Tighter. Tighter. I feel it slowing. I am dying. I just thought of him....no I thought he was gone! Is he? My tormentor.

But...but...my mind is drawing black. I know your gone....wait not he...you....your back. I can feel you. Your out there waiting for something. Again. For the chance to try and take my life or my soul or my courage. You were after me for over a decade!! Was I not played with enough?! You made sure I could not sleep!!

"HA! Feel the fear HosKing." That same voice. Rocks scratching across rocks. But deep enough to make the earth shake. I scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment