Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spiritual Pressure

If you have ever watched or seen an anime or manga they talk about this thing called Spiritual Pressure. Its where you can feel the persons true nature or intent. Even how powerful they truly are. Not like strength but that can be part of it, but mentally and emotionally.

This pressure has lots of feelings. People can be black, red, green, dozens. It can be cold, warm, oily and slick. Even rough. Or scary and frightening. Sometimes nice and welcoming.

Now you guys are like???????? That I am crazy.

I have a reason.

So I am taking the bus now. And today I had another person...in like ten seconds start telling me his life story. How he was in drug court and all these other things. He was talking to me like an old friend. And we talked for twenty minutes. At one of the stops a man just started talking to me.

Now I say that as I tend to attract people with.....well I believe I can feel these powers. These pressures off of people. Now the first guy had a small presence. He did not want to be noticed. The second guy..it was bright and happy. He wanted to make people happy.

Now I say this cause I tend to attract people. Or so I am told. One of my art teachers told me that when I enter a room, even if I am acting small, I become the center of attention and people want me to notice them. So I can't stand in class and paint anymore.

But the people I attract tend to have the rougher feelings, like unsure or anger or hurt. Allot of Hurt and Anger really. I can see the red of theirs, how it's so rough and will grow and shrink. They can't control theirs. How it grows hot when they are agitated and cold when scared.

I often wonder what mine must be...I guess it has to be warm to attract total strangers. And big...I say big because I somehow end up the center of things without trying to. It has to be slightly rougher but mostly clean because of how much self training I have done. And the color...lol you choose.

1 comment:

  1. oddly enough I know of what you speak. It happens to me all the time. Color? probably green. I've been told it is the least threatening and tends to calm. Hence green blackboards, green institutional walls; schools, prisons, hospitals etc. Watch for it, you'll see.

    ReplyDelete