Monday, March 25, 2013

A still moment

Ahhh the cool refreshing taste of lemonade sliding down my throat. The sun just hitting my face and chest in the right spots. Warming me to the right temperature  warm enough in the sun but not to warm to hate the breeze that kisses my skin every so often. I loving sitting in the sun and listen to the world pass me by in my moments of peacefulness. 

I enjoy these moment, when I am allowed to hit the pause button and let my mind ease for a moment. To not have to think or have to be on guard of the world. I am world weary at 18, but I am also world ready as-well. Because of this I ma high strung and ready for action but I plead that each day not require me to go 110% but maybe an easy 90% or 50%? Lol I know I normally don't get it but I do get lucky. Such as today. 

No drama at school. Prepared to move out. Grades are a meh feeling. I love my God and He Loves me. I love my job and I have an amazing girlfriend who always puts a smile on my face. Today life is good. So go out and laugh and live with your friends and loved ones. We earned it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment